Job TitleCampus Coordinator – Clarksville Campus
The Clarksville Campus Coordinator facilitates Clarksville Campus activities by providing administrative input, expertise and supervision for the faculty, excluding Health Careers, of the campus. The Campus Coordinator is also responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of all support and training activities associated with specialized training for individuals, business and industry in the TCAT Dickson service area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: participating in the hiring process for Clarksville Campus personnel; assisting with accreditation efforts of the college and its programs; serving as liaison with workforce development agencies, TBR, industry, and others; development and oversight of evening class and special industry training at the Clarksville Campus; student recruitment; and other duties as assigned. Some travel will be required. This position reports to the President.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university. A comparable combination of education and post-secondary employment experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five (5) years of full-time experience in education, business or industry. Post-secondary education experience preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple local businesses, employers, industries, workforce development agencies, secondary and post-secondary institutions.
- Experience with grant writing and grant management desired.
- Willingness to travel to schools, businesses and industries within the eight-county service area.
- Established ability to effectively supervise, instruct and coordinate the work of others.
- Working knowledge of the principles and philosophy, techniques, and methods of technical education and individualized instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects, attend to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal tactfully with the public, co-workers and industry partners.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
- Computer skills required.
- Working knowledge and/or ability to accurately interpret Tennessee Board of Regents Policies and Guidelines
APPLICATION SUBMISSION & REVIEW: Complete application and submit resume at: https://tbr.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/20/home/requisition/5240?c=tbr. Review of résumés with completed employment application will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Applications accepted until March 1, 2021.